Mon. eve. Nov.23rd, 6:30 gather, firm start 6:45.End by 9:00. Hot tubing available after,so bring towel.
Following the theme of Gratitude.
Location;Heart of Waimea, behind Merriman's. Call to RSVP and for directions; Anjalisa 896-8604, or885-6040.
I look forward with gratitude to connecting with those who come. Let's see what we can co-create.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aloha my sisters and partners in the sublime. For each of you, I am truly grateful. Happy Thanksgiving ! lots of love to you, Anjalisa
ReplyDeleteHello beautiful women,
ReplyDeleteHere it is Mon. evening and I haven't received any firm RSVPs for tonight. So I think tonight is canceled. Call me if I misunderstood and you were planning to come. 896-8604.
Next Mon. we're on :-)!... but I 'd like to receive RSVPs by Fri. or Sat. this week. It helps a lot, as I'm juggling rehearsal time possibilities for the play I'm in. Women's empowerment comes first for me. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Love Anjalisa