Sunday, December 27, 2009

Aloha and Happy Holidays!

Aloha Sisters!

I'm hearing lots of wonderful news about the women's groups throughout the island. Congratulations on stepping up to creating the beautiful, welcoming, safe and loving groups that embrace the hearts and souls of women.

I'm writing this while watching Mary Poppins with the girls----if you haven't seen it in a few years, put it in your queue!

Our Hamakua group discussed the January theme for the groups and suggested "Intentions" as we aspire to the coming year lived with purpose and presence and joyful creation.

I would love to hear from you about how the intentions and focus of your groups have been going. Are you finding it flowing and easy to keep on track---with everyone having a chance to share in a safe space? Have you found more ways to encourage depth of share and full authenticity? Do you find that the women are able to stay focused on sharing from personal experience using "I" messages...or do you want to support more of this happening?

Do you hope for more support to strengthen your co-leadership or are you happy with how it's going (or both!)?

And I wonder how we might dream our island-wide gathering in February or April (March is spring break and a bit too full for families)? It only takes someone get a vision, an inspiration......finding a place and inviting us! (Like I did at the Green Church.)

The New Warrior Training for men is April 16-18 (and April 15 for staff) and before then would be wonderful to support all the Mamas having time with women, while the men care for children! Saturday April 3?

The Woman Within Training occurs in February 19-21 in California and some of our island sisters will be attending. It will be wonderful to experience them coming back to share their experiences! Maybe a gathering the following weekend would provide a wonderful opportunity? If you want to consider joining them, here's the contact info:

Women Worldwide — West Coast, Inc.

Martha Preble, Registrar
Women Worldwide - West Coast, Inc.
P.O. Box 13148
Oakland, CA 94661-3148
Ph: 800-752-4430
Fax: 831-541-2602
email: registrar@ww-wc.org
www.ww-wc.org

Blessings and Joy to each of you! I look forward to sharing wonderful times this year and deepening our circle of friendship and support!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment